Probleme beim Brother KH-910 Loch Muster

Fragen, Probleme oder Tipps zur Handhabung deiner Strickmaschine
lene

Beitrag von lene »

These are other magnets. They do the same for the KG88 as the small one for the lace carr. But they are not concerning the lace carriage.

Would it be possible to send a video with following procedure:
First knit with the k-carriage a lace pattern on tuck or part. Only for showing the transport of the sheet and the pattern selector is in good working order. Then without changing anything on the machine (not the pattern, not the sheet) start using the lace carriage. And move the LC all the length to the right side (pass the turn marks) and totaly back to the left side. Repeat this several times.
Thank you in advance.
Btw your knitting seems to be very tight. You need too much force for moving the k-cariage.

(The noise of the lace-Carr. is correct.)

(btw. for your KG88 problem: Are you aware that the KH910 needs rails for the use of the KG88? )
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Thank you for very interesting tips.

I will try to send some video on tommorow.

Regarding force of KC - no idea why, maybe wrong tension or KC that needs to be cleaned (brushing wheels etc).

Regarding KG88 - I know that I have them, but did not know that I need to use them. Will try and let know about the effects :-)
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

I tried to fit those rails, but it looks like they do not fit at all.

I noticed that I have manual where is said that this is KH-910 modified.
Strickliesel23
Mitglied
Strickmaschine: Brother KH 910, KH260 und Passap Duo 80

Re: Probleme beim Brother KH-910 Loch Muster

Beitrag von Strickliesel23 »

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem beim Lochmusterstricken an meiner KH910. Gab es hier eine Lösung? VG
Michaela
Moderierendes Mitglied
Strickmaschine: KH 970 + KH 891 + KR 850; KH 341, SK840; Rundstricker Rekord; HK 160
Re: Probleme beim Brother KH-910 Loch Muster

Beitrag von Michaela »

Da hat seit 2011 keiner mehr geantwortet, also wird sich das irgendwie erledigt haben.
Viele Grüße - Michaela
Mein Blog http://www.lanarta.de
Ravelry-Projekte https://www.ravelry.com/projects/LanArta
Die Reife eines Menschen zeigt sich am deutlichsten an dem Dienst, den er in der Gemeinschaft leistet (Pedro Arrupe)
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Stricken mit Maschine und Handstrickapparat“